Our research exists because of the kindness and support of our incredible donors. To join the fight against cancer and help us take down the disease by lifting up the patient, donate today.
- Gifts can be made directly by cash, personal check, money order, through credit card (online using the Donate Link below) or through the Amazon Smile Program or the iGive Program.
- Gifts can also be made through other means such as a gift of stock, various financial instruments (charitable remainder trust) or through a will or estate provision.
Corporate Matching Program
Many companies match charitable donations made by their employees or an employee’s spouse. This additional support can double or even triple the value of the original gift. Please check with your human resources department or corporate foundation to see if your company or organization has a gift-matching program.
For additional information or to discuss options that are not listed above, contact the The KressWorks Foundation Office at 248-573-5499.
Making a contribution to the The KressWorks Foundation is a thoughtful way to pay tribute to friends and family. Contributions or deferred gifts are a considerate way to congratulate or honor friends and family or remember a loved one who has passed away.
Honor the life of a family member or friend by making a memorial donation to The KressWorks Foundation in his or her name. Your honoree’s family or spouse will receive notification of your thoughtful gift, within a week of your donation.
To make a memorial gift, please call The KressWorks Foundation Office at 248-573-5499.
Make us part of your family. A gift through your will or estate is the easiest gift you can make today.
How it works:
- Include a bequest to The KressWorks Foundation in your will or trust.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific area of support.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
How you benefit:
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
Annual gifts are flexible and immediately available, enabling The KressWorks Foundation to funnel those dollars wherever they are most urgently needed. Outright gifts of cash, appreciated securities or real estate can provide an immediate benefit to The KressWorks Foundation, and to you, in the form of tax deductions. Bequests and other deferred gifts provide funds for The KressWorks Foundation to use at a later date.
To make a gift, please call the The KressWorks Foundation Office at 248-573-5499 or send a check to:
The KressWorks Foundation
7630 Salem Woods Drive
Northville, MI 48168