Nobel Laureate James Watson, DNA pioneer and co-discover of DNA’s double-helix
The KressWorks Institute embraces this idea and has become a pioneer for a different approach to cancer treatment.
We stand out by employing a Systems Engineering approach in our research.
But why Systems Engineering?
- It enables us to more completely combine experimental and computational approaches.
- It provides the systematic process to build the a complete representation of Cancer from its individual
- It enables us to perceive “cancer” as complex dynamical and
evolvablesystems that entail a robust yet fragile nature.
- Provides us with new insights from large-scale experimental data, but also enables us to perceive what are the conceivable characteristics of cancer under certain assumptions.
- It is an engine of thoughts and proving grounds of various hypotheses on how cancer may behave as well as how molecular mechanisms work within anomalous conditions.
- This shifts our attention to a more systematic control of cancer as complex dynamical phenomena.
The Systems Engineering Process
Our Goal is to apply the systems engineering process to the development of a targeted, effective, and efficient Systematic Treatment Methodology (STM).
We want to produce a clinically applicable Systematic Treatment Methodology that will be used to treat and cure cancer.